How can I invest in Bharat 22 ETF ? How to Apply for Bharat 22 ETF ?

Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) Forum - Discussion Board Online
Administrator
Site Admin

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:44 am

How to Invest in Bharat 22 ETF ? How to Apply for Bharat 22 ETF ? - Today i Read that this ETF may offers an attractive long term investment opportunity to partake in the India growth story by way of a diversified blend of companies spread across several sectors and are available at attractive valuation and a good subscription discount. The highlight of the Scheme is its in-built mechanism for rebalancing and ability for periodic booking in stocks which has delivered better returns. But i dont know how to apply for bharat 22 etf online ?
freetips

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:49 am

The NFO is open for subscription from November 15 to November 17, 2017 for retail investors. Applications to invest in Bharat 22 ETF through NFO can be submitted online as well as offline. Offline applications can be submitted to any of the service centre of ICICI Prudential AMC or CAMS. For online application, ICICI Prudential AMC website, IPRUTOUCH mobile app and other platforms like BSE Star MF, MF Utility, CAMSONLINE, etc may be used.

It is mandatory for the applicants to hold a Demat account in which the allotted units will be delivered. Minimum and maximum application amount for retail investors is Rs 5,000 and Rs 2 lakh, respectively.

Some private Stock Brocker firm are also provide facility to apply for Investment in Bharat 22 ETF Online using there platform. For Example ZERODHA is providing option to apply online to invest in Bharat 22 ETF.